Tynia over at Diary of a Healthy Belle graciously passed on the Liebster Award to me–thank you!
Here’s how it works:
1. Add the award icon to your blog.
2. Link to your nominator to say thank you.
3. Post eleven facts about yourself.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Eleven facts about me:
- I have a three y/o Jack Russell/Pug cross named Mojo.
- English is my second language; I’m actually Afrikaans.
- I’m still learning to drive.
- I penpal the old fashioned way: via snailmail.
- I have an older brother.
- If a book smells funny I probably won’t read it.
- When I’m annoyed I clean.
- I survived cancer.
- My favourite season is spring.
- I’m physically unable to watch talk shows or reality TV–I die of cringe.
- When I have the money I like giving gifts.
- I can never say “Penelope” right the first time.
Tynia asked me…
1. What is the last thing you ate?
Egg sandwiches and mince pies.
2. What is the kindest thing you did today?
Said ‘good morning’ to the neighbour who routinely accuses us of random misdeeds.
3. Do you believe that anything can be forgiven?
By God? Yes. By people? No, not always.
4. When did you start your blog?
Last December some time.
5. What is your favorite blog?
I have a few, but off the top of my head I’d have to say Rachel Held Evans’.
6. What makes you laugh until you cry?
Deadpan witty remarks.
7. What is the best thing you have ever created?
Right now, this cup of tea :).
8. Food Network or The Travel Channel?
Travel Channel. I can’t cook to save my life!
9. If you could travel back in time, what era would you choose and why?
Regency. Jane Austen fan…
10. What is your ‘go to’ quick dinner recipe?
“Yes, I’d like to order…” :P
11. What are you doing for Christmas?
Relaxing with close family :).
The questions my nominees have to answer:
- What’s the name of the last book you read?
- Where are you from?
- What’s your MBTI type?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite smell?
- What is your favourite Bible verse?
- Can you slow dance?
- What is your least favourite brand of soap?
- Post a link to the website open in the first browser tab/window before or after this one.
- You can uninvent one thing. What is it and why?
- Do you know where your towel is?
- Fill the Jar.
- Mustard Seed Budget.
- Heart Arrows.
- Kemi, like chemistry.
- The Smiling Christians.
- Rhythms of Grace.
- Working for Christ.
- Colors for God.
- Justin Hiebert.
- Life of a Female Bible Warrior.
- Morning story and Dilbert.
Check out their blogs!